EAQG services are provided by API ("Aerospace Performance Improvement") and focus on the implementation of the best practices on the main processes used by the Aerospace & Defence Supply Chain to deliver their products and services On Time, On Quality and On Cost for the customer satisfaction.
API services are linked to the IAQG released standards and guidelines led today by the 9100 requirements series and other IAQG publications.
Training, Coaching, On site support on how to implement IAQG standards / guidelines and how to comply with IAQG documents and Authorities regulations are the purpose of API.
Scope of Services:
API with its Partners is developing services such as:
- On site support
which will cover progressively the following fields:
- IAQG documents implementation (IAQG released documents):
Please check IAQG Documents Lists
- Compliance with IAQG publications:
- 9100 series:
- 9100 : Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9110 : Quality Maintenance Systems - Aerospace - Requirements for Maintenance Organizations
- 9120 : Quality Maintenance Systems - Aerospace - Requirements for Stockist Distributors
and their associated documents for Audits 9101 - Quality Management Systems - Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9104 trilogy:
- 9104/1 : Requirements for Aerospace Quality Management System Certification / Registrations Programs
- 9104/2 : Requirements for Oversight of Aerospace QMS Certification / Registration Programs
- 9104/3 : Requirements for Aerospace Auditor Competency and Training Courses
- and other IAQG documents available:
- 9102 : Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirement
- 9103 : Variation Management of Key Characteristics
- and SCMH (Supply Chain Management Handbook)
- Compliance with Authorities Regulations:
- Civil regulation EASA Part 21and EASA/FAA Part 145
- NATO Military regulations
Please check API website to get more information on the provided Services.